Offering efficient solutions, not only theory...
• LL.M. - İstanbul Medipol University – Institute of Social
Sciences – Private Law (Thesis Stage)
• Law School – İstanbul Kadir Has University
• İstanbul Bar Association
• Litigation and Dispute Resolution
• Labour and Social Security Law
• Execution and Bankruptcy Law
• Criminal Law
• Insurance and Private Pensions
• Immigration Law and Citizenship via Investment
• Real Estate Law
• Associations and Foundations
• Tender Law
• Administration Law
SEVİMAY is a senior partner of ODAK Partners.
He is an expert mainly on insurance, execution and bankruptcy, and criminal law. SEVİMAY has offered his services for middle and large scale national and international foundations, associations and sport clubs, and in this regard, he helps for the formation of general assemblies, executive board resolutions, charters and foundation notes. He oversees litigation processes regarding foundation’s activities subject to legal permission. SEVİMAY also has various active roles in associations, foundations and sports clubs.
SEVİMAY has extensive experience in the fields of insurance and arbitration law. He effectively resolves disputes arising from compulsory and optional insurance policies, as well as lawsuits filed after traffic accidents and labour lawsuits against companies.
SEVİMAY provides effective legal support for his clients' disputes within his areas of expertise from the beginning stages to decision making and to the execution of these decisions.