• LL.M. - İstanbul Bilgi University – Institute of Social Sciences
– Law of Economics (Thesis Stage)
• Köln University - School of Law (Erasmus Exchange Pr.)
• Law School – İstanbul Bilgi University (100% Scholarship)
• İstanbul Bar Association
• Litigation and Dispute Resolution
• Commercial Law,
• Compensation and Liability Law,
• Banking and Finance Law
• Information Technologies and Telecommunication
• Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
• Corporate Law and Corporate Governance
• Anti-Corruption and White-Collar Crime
• Tax and Fiscal Services
• Intellectual Property Law
• Personal Data Protection and Cyber Security
UTKUSEVEN is a senior partner of ODAK Partners. Focusing mainly on commercial disputes, UTKUSEVEN represents her clients in commercial litigation and arbitration suits and supports multinational clientele in daily corporate affairs. She offers expertise
in a wide range of areas including contract development, disputes between shareholders and partners, managerial responsibilities, professional responsibility as well as regulatory compliance, capital market legislation
and international trade. UTKUSEVEN also supports her clients in personal data protection and regulation of electronic commerce.
UTKUSEVEN’s services focuses on Turkish and foreign law related compliance matters and she provides advice on the Turkish regulatory system regarding the rights and responsibilities of international corporations. UTKUSEVEN also consults on pharmaceutical law related regulations in the market regarding legislation and compliance issues. Her services offer close follow up on litigation which focus on disputes where the Public Procurement Law and the State Procurement Law are applicable.
UTKUSEVEN’s consultancy services provide an effective and solution-oriented approach to her multinational clients. She advises on transactional, contractual and regulatory aspects of setting up large-scale commercial contracts and consults in all its phases. She provides comprehensive assistance with the preparation and negotiation of various agreements related to the implementation of complex corporate projects.